Friday, May 31, 2013

It didn't occur to me how much I enjoy bread until I tried the Roasted Grape & Brie Crostini with Honey and Sea Salt from Ambitious Kitchen. Oh my goodness-it really is heaven in a bite. I used up half my stick of slicing brie in that one sitting. Staring at the TV while munching on the fresh, fluffy bread with melted brie., while the Mets were winning--it  really was a perfect moment.
Anyway, after the bread disappeared from the kitchen, I had a sudden urge for some garlic bread. For the third time this week, I headed over to the grocery store to pick up a fresh loaf
There is nothing likehomemade garlic bread to snack on while dinner is lurking.
 
Garlic herb cheesy bread:
1/4 loaf Italian bread
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
parmesan cheese
fresh mozzarella cheese
 
 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slather the bread with butter and sprinkle the seasoning to coat the top.
3. Add the parm and mozzarella cheese.
4. Cook in oven for 8 minutes.
5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment