Tuesday, June 25, 2013

We rarely eat fish in the Ross household, well except when my dad cooks up his paella. After witnessing Rachael Ray put together a black cod smothered with curry sauce yesterday on TV, I needed to give it a try. Let's talk about this sauce for a second, it is creamy, savory and fragrant; if you enjoy curry, this is the dish for you. Andddd I developed my own spice blend! I researched the flavor profiles that make up this palatable powder and formulated them into my own mix. It is delicious! I am very proud of it. If you want to whip up this magnificent fish dish, here is the recipe, and if you are wondering about my spice blend.. this is it:
 
 Curry spice blend
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon seafood seasoning blend
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment