Monday, June 4, 2012

    Okay okay, I’ll admit it. When it comes to food, I am a little spoiled. But hey, it could be worse.
    There is a saying, the world is your oyster. For me however, the supermarket is my world. Every time I walk in, it’s a new experience. I browse up and down through the aisles, and see what there is to buy.
    I always start off looking for the same thing, seltzer. That is my drink of choice, and I must say, some grocery stores are much more stocked than others. I was disappointed today when I walked into King Kullen. The seltzer aisle didn’t have much to offer. They had the basic cherry, lemon, lime, but that was pretty much the extent of it.
    Another issue I have been having, is its been difficult for me to find Jimmy Dean sausage. I looked in four grocery stores now, and I can’t seem to find it. I settled for another brand, which I can’t recall the name. I don’t know if it will do Jimmy Dean justice, but we shall see.
    The cart filled up pretty quickly tonight, but it was missing some. Doritos. Our kitchen has been lacking snacks, and I could go for a good munch. I picked up a bag of baked nacho Doritos, and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment