Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I may have a problem.. Food shoppers anonymous anyone?

Recently I have been food shopping a lot. And by that I mean overstocking the fridge, freezer, pantry, etc. The good news is we have food to eat for all meals. The bad news.. I can’t keep track of what I buy!

I just came home from Fairway with groceries for tonight’s dinner. The menu is a fun one. Chicken sausage burgers with sautéed peppers and onions on top. Broccoli Rabe and mozzarella ravioli (Fairways finest), with vodka sauce on the side. And last but not least.. Spinach and artichoke dip.

I am quite excited for this one, since I bought low sodium chicken broth, and I have milk in the house. The dip will be relatively healthy so I don’t have to regret going up for seconds.. Or thirds.

Speaking of this made me realize I have to go unpack. I can’t have everything thawed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment