Tuesday, May 7, 2013


Hi, I'm Lindsay and I am a hot mess whenever I am in the kitchen. Each time I step up to the plate to cook a fabulous dish, it is inevitable something goes awry. For instance, last night I was making pizza sauce and accidentally touched the rim of a hot pan. I quickly flinched and pizza sauce went flying into my hair. This type of occurrence happens pretty frequently for me as I let my excitement (or clumsiness) get the best of me. Don’t worry, I still finished my task at hand and ended up with this lovely cauliflower pizza crust topped with pepperoni and sautéed mushrooms.
Pizza sauce:
1 small can unsalted tomato sauce
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon minced onion (dried)
1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash original blend
1/2 teaspoon sugar

Mix all together and spread on your favorite pizza crust





No comments:

Post a Comment