Friday, May 10, 2013

My mom may be one of the pickiest eaters I know. There are times where she surprises me and likes something out of the ordinary (anchovies cooked in garlic oil. Don't worry the end product just tastes like salty nuts). But when she finds something she enjoys eating, she can almost outeat me...almost.
She happens to love the potaoes I make which is funny since I just threw seasonings together. So here they are, my mom's favorite potatoes.
 
 
 
My mom's favorite potatoes:
1 large potato, peeled and cut into matchsticks
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon grill seasoning
1 1/2 teaspoons of Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
2 teaspoons onion powder
oil-whichever you have on hand, I used grapeseed
 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour seasonings over potatoes in pan.
3. Add oil to cover potatoes.
4. Mix all the potatoes together until even coated.
5. Set in oven and cook for around 30-35 minutes until brown on the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment