Thursday, February 28, 2013

 
This may possibly be one of my all time favorites. It is nothing too crazy just some vegetables and tofu, and sour cream of course!
When Moes closed down near my house last year, I was heartbroken. Not only was it conveniently located five minutes from where I lived, it was a great go-to. Not too expensive, and it comes with homemade chips.
It has taken me awhile to perfect my Moes burrito. I don't add rice or beans, just simply sauteed mushrooms, onions, and peppers. Along with cheese, sour cream and shredded lettuce not to forget about the tofu. Chicken is too dry for my liking.
When I realized that Moes was in Penn Station, I couldn't contain my excitement. For $6.00, I get to have my burrito, chips and a drink. I don't usually get the beverage since all I stick to is water and decaffeinated tea. But hey, you don't hear me complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment