My chicken waldorf grilled cheese:
1 BBQ rotisserie chicken
1/3 cup light mayo (more or less to your liking)
1 green apple
1/4 cup craisins
2 slices of weight watchers rye bread
2 slices muenster
1 slice havarti
1. Renove skin and chop up chicken.
2. Chop up green apple and add both apple and craisins to the chicken.
3. Mix in the mayo.
4. Place cheese and chicken on bread
5. Add some butter to a pan.
6. Cook grilled cheese for around 4 minutes on each side, more or less depending on how dark you like it.
Since my chicken salad recipe serves a large group, save it up for later usage or invite some friends over and serve on crackers.