My dad came home from the grocery store last week and threw asparagus on the table. He told me to do something with it. I didn't hesitate and went over to the counter to see what I could come up with.
My quick-fix asparagus:
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
2 cloves garlic, grated
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place asparagus in pan and add seasonings and garlic.
3. Liberally drizzle olive oil over the asparagus
4. Toss the asparagus until evenly coated.
5. Place in oven for thirty five minutes.
6. Take out and enjoy!