Thursday, April 4, 2013

Last week I ventured down to Orlando to which I ate many delicious meals. Here is a list of what I enjoyed:


Tuesday lunch: Asian chicken sandwich Animal Kingdom
Tuesday dinner: Rasta pasta with spinach and broccoli from Rainforest Cafe
Wednesday lunch: French onion soup from Belle's castle in Magic Kingdom
 
Fire roasted corn with cheese and a side of corn cakes and roasted vegetables from Paradiso 37 in Downtown Disney.

I forgot to take a photo of my lunch from Thursday.. but it was mac n' cheese from Harry Potter in Universal. It basically looked like Stouffers. However I do have this: 
Butter Beer!!!!
Thursday Dinner: veggie fajitas from Senor Frogs
Friday lunch: turkey and cheese sandwich and a cheesecake from MGM studios
White pizza with truffle oil and artichokes from Epcot-Italy
Veggie burger with lettuce, sauteed mushrooms, sauteed onions and pickles with ketchup from Universal
Lobster mac n' cheese from House of Blues




Disclaimer: I am now broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment