Monday, April 2, 2012

It's always the worst when you are stuck in class and you suddenly become extremely hungry. For some reason, right when I got to my class this morning, I was really in the mood for a panini. I have no idea where the craving came from, but it was hard to concentrate it class. Well that and the fact that it was at eight in the morning and I as half asleep. 
After my second class of the day, I finally had time to go eat some food. I met my friend in the dining commons and we sat down for a nice forty five minute lunch.
The DC didn't really have much to eat today, so obviously I went straight to the vegan station. I helped myself to two servings of ravioli. I can't explain it, but there is something about vegan cheese that I love. After finishing the second plate, I was still hungry. I chose to eat a salad.
The salad consisted of everything from cheese to chickpeas to sunflower seeds. The salad was good, but it definitely is not my idea of a well rounded meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment