Monday, April 23, 2012

              I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog recently.. between school work and classes, and figuring out how I am going to spend the rest of my life, it is difficult to keep everything in tact. This is not an excuse. I love food, and I love writing about food. So here it is.. I will start blogging everyday.                    This is not just for me, but for those who read my blog as well.

             It's nice to have a break in between classes to sit down and enjoy a meal. Today I was fortunate enough to have lunch with a couple of my good friends without having to rush. The DC was serving chicken tacos. I was rather excited with this selection, given I love being able to create my taco the way I would like.

            My soft tortilla was filled with salsa, sour cream, shredded lettuce (of course the best kind in my opinion), and shredded chicken. Oh and of course cheese.

           Good? Not so much. Halfway through enjoying my taco, I bit on something hard. When I realized it was a bone, I grew disappointed. It was a small bone, but nonetheless... who likes finding those in your food. I reluctantly finished my taco, but was not satisfied in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment