Sunday, April 1, 2012

                There is something very valuable to college students regarding food: leftovers. Since we don’t have a lot of money to spend on meals, we look to be resourceful. The other night a couple of my friends and I ordered Dominos. We went all out, and the three of use split two large pizzas and cheesy bread.
                The first pizza we ordered was one of their specialty pizzas, which was chicken bacon ranch. We requested for it to be deep dish, which makes it all the unhealthier. The other pie we ordered was the Wisconsin 6 cheese. If you ask me, it seemed like regular pizza, and if I was going to order a specialty pizza the next time, I would choose something different. It wasn’t bad, but somewhat boring.
                The chicken bacon ranch pizza was delicious. It was creamy from the ranch, and it had bacon and chicken running through it. There were also tomato pieces running through the pie, but if you ask me, I wouldn’t mind if those were left out.
                Since we left so much over, yesterday I found myself reheating the pizza multiple times throughout the day. The first time was a couple hours before dinner and the second was late night snacking. There is nothing more exciting than opening up the fridge to find boxes of Dominos waiting to be reheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment