Thursday, March 29, 2012


    I knew I reached an al time low when I was finishing off my fifth slice of pizza at dinner last night. Granted it was thin crust pizza and the slices weren't as big, they display I put on was pretty embarrassing. The vegan lady had mentioned to me the night before that she was going to be cooking up pizza, and I couldn't wait to try it. Five slices later.. I was happy.
    There is something about vegan cheese that I love. I don't know what it is. It doesn't really have much taste, but when it melts, it is very creamy. Throw that on top of sauce and roasted vegetables and you have yourself a dish. She also included seitan, which some people refer to it as "wheat meat". They were cut up into little bits, you can easily mistake it for chicken. 
     Well anyways, by the time I was finished with the fourth slice, I had my friend go up and get me some more. I couldn't show my face again, the person serving the pizza already recognized me and it was getting embarrassing. So, I had my friend pick up the fifth slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment