Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back to school

           Being back at school presents it's upsides and downsides. Upsides are that I get to see my friends, enjoy the college life, and be independents. Downsides however, not having time or money to cook meals and longing to be back at home in my new kitchen. Tonights theme, leftovers, and whatever we find in the pantry. I went out for pizza the other night with my father and for some reason, he ordered the large all to himself. I don't quite know what he was thinking, but it worked out for the best. I had the benefit of bring back the leftovers. His order consisted of half side being an everything pizza, including peppers, onions, sausage, ground beef, pepperoni.. basically the work. The other half had meatball and bacon. (A bit strange, but tasty nonetheless). 
          I had my friend over tonight so we finished off the pizza by eating the last two slices. Still hungry, mind you we both already had dinner at the dining commons earlier tonight), my friend is cooking up pre-packaged pasta. It is parmesan flavored, and I find it to be quite satisfying. Let's see if I finally become full after I finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment