Wednesday, March 28, 2012

   For the first time in what like months, I was able to eat lunch between classes. It is often a rarity that I have the chance to sit down with friends and enjoy a meal. Today, I had the pleasure of doing both, with time to finish my homework and blog.
   Whenever I walk into the Dining Commons, the first place I go to is the vegan station. Since today was sesame nuggets, I decided to see what else was being offered. I noticed in the main line they were serving enchiladas which contained spinach and jack cheese.
   I did enjoy the enchiladas very much so, I ended up eating almost 5 of them. They were crunchy on the outside and creamy in the middle, filled with what seemed more of onions than the spinach. Although I enjoy spinach more, I wasn't complaining about this. The worst part about the meal? I couldn't figure out how to cut my enchiladas and had to have my friend cut them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment