Thursday, March 15, 2012

    A friend asked me tonight if it was pathetic that what they ate for dinner was the highlight of their break. When I saw this, I laughed. Not because I think it is pathetic, but because it is the story of my life. Every time I am about to go home for break, I think about where I would like to eat, and what I would like to make. Now I don’t always eat everything on the list, but some of them I am able to cross off.
    Tonight was definitely not a list item. We don’t have much food in the house that I would like to eat, and so my options are limited. I heated up French fries, and then melted cheese to eat my version of cheese fries. It wasn’t bad, but I wasn’t satisfied.
    There are some foods that are always on my list. Sushi is definitely on the top, and then Town Bagel is usually on there as well. I usually yearn for my dads homemade Philly cheesesteaks, which is my favorite meal that he makes. He also makes eggplant parmesan once a week, but that is the one food I cannot eat. For some reason, every time I eat eggplant, I go on a choking rampage, and I cannot stop.  I also enjoy my dad’s stir fry, and chicken salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment