Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Even if it means waiting around an extra half hour, so be it. I would rather heat anything in the oven over the microwave any day.
    Today, I searched throughout the freezer to see what I could dig up. All I found was a lean cuisine. Done. I set the oven for 350 and proceeded to gallivant throughout the house.
    Although it took thirty five minutes to heat up, it was worth it. The dish was delicious, cooked through and tasted homemade. I am not usually a fan of tomato sauce, but this one was up there on the list. I love the tomato chunks that run through the pasta sauce, it really enhances the tomato flavor. The texture isn’t so bad either. The only complaint I have is that the angel hair doesn’t hold the sauce as well as other pastas do.

No comments:

Post a Comment