Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I was excited to finally be able to go to the grocery store yesterday after three days of sitting around in my house. This is the first time though that I went without an idea of what I was going to buy. Usually I head over to the store with a list of foods that I want to purchase for that week. Yesterday, I decided to wing it.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been feeling that great for the past couple of days. Yesterday I was feeling rather sluggish, and didn’t have all too much energy. When I went to the store, nothing seemed that appealing. I headed to the deli counter and ordered a selection of cheeses. I chose gouda and Vermont cheddar. I also picked up American cheese and honey maple ham for my dad. Then I started to browse through the aisles.

I wasn’t hungry, It was strange. Usually when I am at a grocery store, everything looks delicious and I can’t stop putting items in the cart. Yesterday, however, I seemed lost. I headed straight for the aisle that had drinks. Often, I stock up so I have multiple different beverages to choose from. I started off with the teas. I picked up 2 peach iced teas and one sweet tea. I love the peach teas. I love the flavor of peach, the drink is sweet and refreshing.

Next, I went to the seltzers. Polar Seltzers are my favorite brand. They have a wide variety of different flavors to choose from. I saw online a couple months ago they came out with an orange vanilla. When I saw that was in stock, I jumped at the opportunity and pulled on off the shelf. Then I picked two grapefruit seltzers (my favorite), and an orange mango. I love fruity drinks, and these seltzers seem to do the trick. I don’t have to feel guilty after drinking them either, which is always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment