Wednesday, May 16, 2012

    If you enjoy mashed potatoes, and are a fan of honey mustard, my simple yet delicious creation is one I recommend. Since buying the bag of potatoes, I felt the need to come up with different ways I can create mashed potatoes. We don’t have too much in the house, but I felt there was something that could be done. I don’t know about you, but I am very picky about my honey mustard. Some have too strong of a mustard flavor, while others over do it on the honey. In Shop Rite a couple years ago, I finally found my perfect honey mustard.
    Since we have two bottles of it, I decided that I should possibly use some on mashed potatoes. At first when my dad tried the dish, he wasn’t sure how he felt. But after heating it up for 55 seconds, he had a different perspective. “I love the potatoes Linds,” he said, and I knew I had a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment